Just click the Download button to initiate the operation process. Step 1 After install iPhixer tool on your computer, launch up it and choose the Standard Mode for repairing your device. So, it’s best to use a renowned iPhone fixing tool like WooTechy iPhixer.
- Press and hold Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for about 10 seconds, release the Sleep/Wake button and keep holding Home button until iTunes detects the iPhone in recovery mode.
- The reason is that the firmware restores failure may result from hardware issues.
- It supports the latest iOS and all the download stock firmware iPhone and iPad models.
- With this tool, you can quickly recover files without affecting the original data after iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo.
After the restore process is complete and a new copy of iOS is installed, apply a backup to return your settings and data to the iPhone. If your iPhone won’t update 15, force restarting it may solve the problem. You should understand that different models of iPhone use varying methods to force restart. So, you should check your iPhone model to find the right method to force restart it. ITunes could not restore the iPhone “Renate’s iPhone” because the backup was corrupt or not compatible with the iPhone that is being restored. The backup worked from an iPhone SE first generation (iOs 13.5.1) to an old iPhone 6 (iOs 12.5.1).
However, you still got the chance to repair iPhone black screen if it’s due to a software issue. As we’ve just explained, there are many situations that may result in hard drive corruption. Hard drive corruption can be a nerve-wracking event, and it’s even worse when you don’t know why it happened. Let’s take a closer look at some of the most common reasons behind hard drive corruption, ranging from those caused by a user error to hardware issues. IMyFone D-Back is one of the best iPhone recovery software that can rescue deleted data on iPod touch, iPad, and more devices.
Some users may experience an issue when attempting to update the firmware on their iPods where the firmware file cannot be found or is found to be corrupt. Have you found that it is very troublesome to restore iDevice in iTunes with IPSW files? In some cases, upgrading iTunes can’t solve the problem of firmware file is not compatible. But sometimes uninstalling iTunes from your computer, the files and something caused by this problem may be removed.
- Canon firmware is a world s leading manufacturer of photo cameras and regularly releases updates for their products, hence client can always be sure …
- In this case, you can restart your iTunes or computer to fix the iPhone firmware corrupt problem done.
- In case the iPhone restart loop couldn’t be fixed, you can choose to recover important iPhone data.
- It will thereby fix the ‘iPhone software update failed error.
If none of the above ways solved your problem then you should probably turn towards Tenorshare ReiBoot. This is no doubt the most favorable method if you are facing the issue of failing to update to iOS 16. With the help of Tenorshare Reiboot, you can one-click update your iPhone without data loss, and fix many common iOS 16 update problems without any loss of data.